Professionally equipped equestrian accommodation in a prime location near famous sports and commercial stables and Equestrian Centre de Peelbergen!
The spacious house offers plenty of living space and many characteristic details, such as the loft, carvings and stained-glass windows. The house is furnished with several apartments.
The equestrian accommodation has an indoor arena, indoor lunging ring, 30 horse boxes, 2 solariums, several cleaning and washing areas, a veterinary room, blanket room, blacksmith shop and storage space. The outdoor area is equipped with an outdoor arena, a covered horse walker, several paddocks and ample parking. There are also several living quarters available, including an apartment and a full house.
It is possible to expand the plot size by purchasing additional land.
The residence is accessed through a vestibule. The glass wall provides a transparent connection to the entrance. The heavily equipped meter cupboard is located in this space. The stylish and spacious entrance is finished with a tiled floor, painted masonry walls and a stucco ceiling in combination with the beautiful oak wood beam construction. The prestigious oak staircase, with beautiful carved details, provides access to the loft and upper floors. Furthermore, the toilet room, living room, dining room and kitchen are accessible from the entrance. The toilet room is fully tiled and equipped with a floating toilet and a sink. The adjacent spacious living room is accessible through double doors with stained glass windows. The living room has a tiled floor, painted masonry walls and a stucco ceiling in combination with the beautiful oak wood beam construction. The sitting area is located at the front and furnished with a characteristic oak wood fireplace that provides extra atmosphere and warmth. At the rear are a dining area and office space located. The custom made scaffold wood cabinet in the office provides stylish storage options. Large windows and sliding glass doors provide plenty of light and a pleasant connection to the surrounding garden. From the living room there is access to the generous patio cover. It has a tiled floor, masonry walls and a wooden ceiling with recessed lighting. Also here is a fireplace for extra atmosphere and warmth. The dining room is on the other side of the entrance and accessible through a double door. The dining room is finished with a tiled floor, stucco walls and a stucco ceiling with oak beams. A wicket door provides direct access to the kitchen. Adjacent is the kitchen which has a tiled floor, stucco walls and a stucco ceiling in combination with the beautiful oak wood beam construction. The kitchen is in a corner unit and features a double sink, induction hob and dishwasher. There is also a beautiful china cabinet placed. In addition, a fixed cupboard for extra storage space. From the kitchen there is access to the basement which has a concrete floor, panelled walls and a stucco ceiling. The spacious basement is divided into several rooms, including bathrooms, and therefore offers many possibilities. Beside the kitchen is the utility room located. This is also finished with a tiled floor, panelled walls and a board ceiling. Windows have characteristic stained glass. Furthermore, the connections of the white goods present. There is also a bathroom on the first floor. This is fully tiled and has a shower, sink and toilet. The adjacent back porch has a tiled floor, partly tiled walls combined with stucco and a drywall ceiling. There is a beautiful wooden cabinet installed which provides plenty of storage space.
The spacious landing has carpeted floors, stucco walls and a wood beam ceiling. The wooden staircase continues to the 2nd floor. There is also a closet available. The landing provides access to 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a living room with kitchenette. The 1st bedroom is finished with a laminate floor, stucco walls and a wooden beam ceiling. This room has plenty of storage space thanks to several built-in closets. One of them provides access to a rear attic room. Adjacent is a fully tiled bathroom which is equipped with a double sink, bathtub and toilet. Also on this floor is a living room with kitchenette. The simply furnished kitchen is placed in a wall unit and has a sink, stove and separate refrigerator. The back wall of the kitchen is tiled. This living space has a laminate floor, stucco walls and a wooden beam balcony. The dormer provides extra space and a pleasant light. Opposite the staircase is a walk-in closet located. It has carpeted floors, stucco walls combined with brickwork and a wooden beam ceiling. Again, a dormer provides light and space. At the front of the house is a 2nd bedroom which is finished with a laminate floor, stucco walls and a wooden beam ceiling. This room has an en-suite bathroom. It is equipped with a bath, washbasin and toilet. The third bedroom is finished with a laminate floor, stucco walls in combination with brickwork and a wooden beam ceiling. The dormer provides extra light and space in this spacious room which also has its own bathroom en-suite. There are also an electric fireplace and a closet with sliding doors. The bathroom-en-suite has a double sink with cabinet, shower and toilet. The connections for placing a bath are already present.
The landing is finished with a laminate floor, stucco walls and a wooden scrap ceiling and provides access to a bedroom, bathroom and living room with kitchenette. The bedroom has a
laminate flooring, stucco walls in combination with brickwork and a wooden scrap ceiling. The adjacent bathroom is fully tiled and equipped with a double sink, bathtub and toilet. The living room with kitchen arrangement has a laminate floor, masonry walls and a wooden scrap ceiling. The kitchen is equipped with a sink, hob and fridge.
Second living area:
The entrance has a tiled floor, painted masonry walls in combination plastered walls. The drywall ceiling has recessed lighting. From the entrance is the office, storage room and hallway with staircase accessible. The adjacent office has a sink with cabinet and is finished with a tiled floor, stucco walls and a drywall ceiling. In addition, a storage room located. This is also finished with a tiled floor, stucco walls and a drywall ceiling. The spacious storage room provides direct access to the kitchen. The kitchen is in open connection with the living room. This generous living space is equipped with a tiled floor, masonry walls and a stucco ceiling with recessed lighting. The meter cupboard is located in this room. A sliding door overlooking the outdoor arena provides direct access to the garden. As well as a wicket door. The spacious L-shaped kitchen is equipped with a bar area and equipped with a sink, induction hob with extractor hood, fridge (including freezer) and dishwasher at height and a microwave oven. The hall has a tiled floor, stucco walls and a stucco ceiling. The wooden staircase provides access to the 1st floor. In addition, there is access to the toilet and the living room. Under the stairs is a fully tiled bathroom located. This has a toilet and a sink.
The upper floor has a wooden floor which provides space for a landing, 2 bedrooms, a storage room, living room with kitchen and a bathroom. The landing is finished with carpeting, painting walls and a ceiling painting. A semicircular dormer provides additional light and space. Through a loft ladder there is access to the attic. There are 2 bedrooms located both with carpet, stucco walls and a stucco ceiling. One room has a window and a dormer. The other room has even more light thanks to two windows and a dormer. Also here is an air conditioner installed. There is also a large storage room located which has a dormer. The floor is finished with vinyl. The living room has a laminate floor, stucco walls and a stucco ceiling. There is also a simple kitchen in wall arrangement placed. It is equipped with fridge, 2-burner stove and sink. The fully tiled bathroom has a double sink, corner bath and toilet. A window provides daylight and natural ventilation. Also the connections for the white goods are located here.
Garden and yard:
The well maintained plot is accessible through an electrically operated double gate at the front. The spacious driveway is paved and has several parking spaces. The garden is furnished with a spacious lawn combined with several plant borders with various plants. There is also a beautiful terrace and a large pond. The drainage of the roof of the house is connected to the pond. In addition, there is access to a pool of approximately 12 x 8 meters. For safety there is a fence around the pool. This part of the garden is accessible through a gate and also has a terrace. The pool is possible to heat. The garden is in open connection with the equestrian accommodation. The paved path provides access to the also paved yard. At the rear of the plot there is also an electric sliding gate, giving the equestrian accommodation its own entrance.
This luxurious and perfectly maintained equestrian accommodation offers the possibility of stabling 30 horses as well as training in an indoor arena, indoor lunging ring, outdoor arena and a covered horse walker. The accommodation also offers the possibility to optimally care for the horses. There are also several reception rooms and it is possible to accommodate grooms.
- Toilet facilities
- Reception area
- Studios: In addition to the reception area and above the previously mentioned areas in the equestrian accommodation, a total of 3 studios are situated. The studio on the first floor has a stone floor, clean masonry walls and a wooden beamed ceiling. Adjacent is a fully tiled bathroom with a shower and sink. The water heater is the bathroom placed. The upstairs studios are accessible from the riding hall by a staircase. The rooms are finished with a laminate floor, stucco walls and a stucco ceiling. Large windows offer views of the indoor arena.
- Grooms room
- Indoor arena: The indoor arena is approximately 20 x 40 meters and has an Agterberg soil. There is irrigation and a music system. On the short side is a mirror wall placed. The riding hall is built from masonry walls and on the inside finished with hardwood retaining walls. The roof is insulated and has several skylights.
- Horse stables: There are a total of no less than 30 horse stables situated. All stables are equipped with masonry walls on the inside are finished with half-high rubber stable wall protection. The hardwood front walls with powder-coated frames are equipped in a stallion version including hatches. The drinking troughs are provided with frost protection by means of a circulation pump system. In the large hall there are 24 stables with a size of approximately 4 x 4 meters. These are equipped with a sliding door. In the adjacent area are another 6 horse stables located with a size of approximately 3 x 6 meters. These are equipped with a revolving door. Large sliding doors provide direct access to the outside area and the lunging ring.
- Lunging arena
- Tack room
- Cleaning and washing places: No less than 4 grooming places and 2 separate washing places are situated.
- Workshop vet:
- Storage room
- Toilet room
- Blanket room
- Washing room
- Storage: The storage area, approximately 17 x 10 meters, is finished with a concrete floor, masonry walls and an insulated roof. There is also a mezzanine present as well as 2 feed silos. An electric roller door provides access to the rear of the plot.
- Outdoor arena: The outdoor arena, approximately 33 x 85 meters, is equipped with a professional and drained Agterberg soil. It also has sprinklers. The wood-fenced arena is equipped with an electric gate.
- Paddocks: There are 3 wood-fenced paddocks of about 20 x 30 meters. These have a sandy soil with flakes with drainage and sprinkling.
- Horse walker
- Manure pile
- Truck parking
- Living space main house: ± 460 m².
- Contents main house: ± 2600 m³. Contents second residence: ± 900 m³.
- The property is connected to gas, water, electricity and sewerage.
- Also fiberglass is already present. The whole plot has a WIFI connection.
- The house has cavity walls. The windows are double glazed.
- The entire first floor of the house, except the rear, has underfloor heating and a vacuum system.
- The roof of the house was renewed about 7 years ago. The roof on the mill was recently renewed.
- The drainage of the roof of the house is connected to the pond.
- The object has an agricultural destination.
- There is an environmental permit for keeping 49 horses.
- It is a luxurious and practically furnished equestrian accommodation in very good condition.
- The perfectly maintained equestrian accommodation has an alarm system. Each zone can be controlled separately. The rooms are connected by means of fire-resistant sliding doors.
- Situated in a very private location.
- A beautiful location in the immediate vicinity of a forest area and in the countryside between Baarlo and Kessel with all daily amenities.
- Conveniently located near roads to Venlo, Maastricht, Weert, Germany and Belgium.
- For further information or to make an appointment please contact our office in Helmond.